Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You can stop bugging me now

Hello everyone. Okay, lets try this again, they way that I would write this on a normal time:
hiyas ppls!

ok, now that we got that put aside, my mom has been bugging me to write a blog. so here i am, randomizing blogspot.

happy mom? *wink wink*

i dont really know what to blog about, so to start im gunna start by showing off some cute smileys:
Puppy 2 Polar Bear Parrot
i got plenty more where that came from.

so cause i said that i wasnt sure what ta blog about, im gunna start with a little info here: yes, i still am that girl who did that "man with da weed whacker" blog, only this time is 10:45 @ night and i dont know why but im feeling oddly laided back. i got kate alexa cranked up another of my many tabs.
so what im tryin to get through is that my mom said that yall seemed to like my blogs. im very greatful for that, but im also sayin that i can use inproper grammer and spell things wrong 2.

why am i saying this? ask me l8r when i figure it out.

i hope u forgive me for this. i really do











No comments:

Post a Comment